An ideal product for mopping or scrubbing machine use. Easily removes soilage, stains and rubber heel marks from all synthetic floors. Can also be utilised as an effective maintenance cleaner for all metallised polishes, a controlled foam also helps prevent over usage.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent for cleaning floors in offices, schools, hospitals, canteens, gyms, dance floors etc.
- Suitable for use on linoleum, PVC, rubber, sealed wood, sealed cork and thermoplastic floors.
- Hard Surface Cleaner is also an excellent wall and general hard surface cleaner.
- Has a pH of 11.5.
- Also available in bulk 25ltr drums.
- Sold individually.
- Full case pack size - 4 x 5Ltrs.
How to Use
For general cleaning dilute Hard Surface Cleaner 1 part to 40 parts hot water (125ml per 5Ltr).
For damp mopping dilute Hard Surface Cleaner 1 part to 80 parts warm or cold water (60ml per 5Ltr).
Not recommended for use on terrazzo or unsealed wood and cork.