A high foaming washing up liquid for the manual cleaning of crockery, glassware and kitchen utensils. It is also recommended for cleaning floors and walls and the washing of vehicles.
Features & Benefits
- Neutral pH 7.5. Mild on hands.
- Excellent grease removal.
- High foam even under heavily soiled conditions.
- Concentrated formulation for greater economy.
- Effective in all water hardness conditions.
- Clean and fresh fragrance.
- Also available in 1Ltr easy to use bottles.
- Sold individually.
- Full case pack size - 2 x 5Ltrs.
How to Use
Crockery & Kitchen Utensils:
Dilute up to 1:1200 parts hand hot water, (33ml/ 3 capsful per 40ltr sink). Scrape off food debris into bin. Wash items thoroughly. Rinse in clean hot water. Allow to air dry.
Dilute up to 1:1200 parts hand hot water, (5ml/ 1tsp per 5ltr). Mop or wipe surface.
Please Note: Always wear rubber gloves, or similar, whenever detergents may come into contact with the skin.