A multi surface, thickened toilet and washroom, bactericidal cleaner, which removes limescale, body fat and general soiling from porcelain, stainless steel, chrome, ceramic & quarry tiles in toilets, washrooms and shower areas. When used on a regular basis it will help prevent the build up of scale and also keep drains and outlet pipes free from offensive odour.
Features & Benefits
- Quick and efficient cleaning action.
- Clings to vertical surfaces, allowing longer contact for better cleaning.
- Suitable for use on both porcelain and stainless steel.
- Kills a range of bacteria and passes BSEN 1276.
- Long lasting deodorising perfume, leaves a clean, fresh fragrance.
- Has a pH of 2.3.
- Also available in 1ltr angled neck bottles for easy cleaning under the toilet rim.
- Sold individually.
- Full case pack size - 2 x 5Ltrs.
How to Use
Toilet & Urinals:
Flush toilet or urinal, forcing water around the S-bend with toilet brush. Apply undiluted and leave for a few minutes. Agitate with brush if necessary and flush through with clean water.
Apply undiluted, allowing contact time with the surface. Wipe surface and rinse with clean water.
Dilute 1:50 parts hot water (100ml/ 1/2 capful per 1ltr). Mop or wipe surface applicably.