Selsafe is a high quality alcohol based aerosol combining both sanitising and air freshening properties. The product contains Triclosan for proven biocidal efficiency. It safely and effectively cleans and sanitises telephones, killing germs and viruses, which may have been passed on to the telephone. It also prevents any cross infection by reducing the spread of airborne bacteria, whilst deodorising and freshening. The product is also suitable as a general purpose air freshener with its sweet pine fragrance. The product is also ozone friendly and does not contain any chlorofluorocarbons (CFC's).
Features & Benefits
- For cleaning and sanitising telephones, microphones, headsets and all audio equipment where multi person use could lead to the spread of infection.
- Suitable for use in nursing homes, sickrooms, residential homes and as a general purpose air freshener.
- Kills germs and viruses found on hard surfaces.
- Has a sweet pine fragrance.
- Germicidal properties make this air freshener ideal for schools, nursing homes, hospitals, doctors, dentists and any other area where large numbers of people congregate.
- Sold individually.
- Full case pack size - 12x400ml aerosol cans.
How to Use
As a general room spray: Close all windows and doors and spray the aerosol away from occupants into the corners of a room, a 3-5 second spray is adequate for the average room. Leave the room for 10 minutes before opening doors and windows.
For telephones and instruments: Spray the air freshener onto a cloth or tissue and wipe clean. We do not recommend spraying directly onto telephones.
General Air Freshening: A short spray in to the air leaves the air fresh, clean and healthy. Ideal for hospitals, sick rooms and offices.