One Shot Drain Cleaner
One Shot Instant Drain Cleaner is a 91% sulphuric acid drain cleaner, which when pored into a clogged drain, will go to work instantly, dissolving grease, rags, soap, paper towels and hair in minutes before emergency treatment becomes necessary. One Shot can also be used as a preventitive maintenance product on a regular monthly basis, keeping pipes and drains clear, meaning no need for expensive professional help, should they become clogged.
Features & Benefits
- Clears clogged drains fast.
- 91% Sulphuric acid content.
- Saves time and money.
- Sold individually.
- Full case pack size - 12 x 1ltr bottles.
How to Use One Shot Drain Cleaner
- Using a cup, remove as much water as possible from the drain, sink or toilet to be treated.
- Always pour very slowly and directly into the drain.
- To clear sink drains: Use about 125ml initially and allow to stand for 5 minutes. Carefully add 150ml of cold water and allow to stand for a further 5 minutes and then flush. Repeat if necessary.
- To clear toilets and floor drains; Use about 250ml initially and allow to stand for 5 minutes. Carefully add 250ml of cold water and allow to stand for a further 5 minutes and then flush. Repeat if necessary.
- To use as a preventitive measure: Add 100ml of One Shot per month in each drain. For best results use early in the morning.
Please Note: Always wear protective gloves and goggles when using One Shot Instant Drain Cleaner.
Please Note - Due to recent changes with shipping laws we may be unable to deliver this product to some parts of the country.