The new 2040Pi Plus is a Semi-Professional version of the very popular 2030Pi Plus HIGH-OUTPUT broadcast salt spreader. The 2040Pi Plus puts professional quality and features in a smaller partially assembled package. The 2040Pi Plus out performs all other spreaders of its size and price with true commercial features at an affordable cost. This salt spreader is suitable for most salt types, although System Hygiene recommends its use with a Coarse Brown Rock Salt that conforms to British Standard BS 3247.
Features & Benefits
- Solid Linkage Controls.
- 65lb/30kg Hopper capacity – rust proof poly construction.
- EV-N-SPRED® HIGH-OUTPUT Shut-Off System.
- 100lb/45kg Load bearing capacity - what the frame will support.
- 9"/22cm high-flotation pneumatic tires on rustproof poly rims.
- Epoxy Powder Coated Chassis.
- High Speed gearbox.
- Optional 3-sided deflector – #60200.
- Optional Rain cover - #77003.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty.
How to Use
Before filling the hopper with salt or similar product, ensure the variable flow is set at closed. This will ensure no product is lost during the filling stage. Now manoeuvre the spinner to the desired location, such as the car park or pathway, and release the brake to allow the de-icer to begin being dispensed, pushing the spinner will allow the product to be cast up to three metres in distance. Continue until the whole of the desired area is covered in rock salt.